discoDSP has launched Beta 6 of its Bliss sampler/VSTi recorder instrument for Windows, Mac & Linux.
We have released Bliss, our new sampler also able to load and host VSTi instruments for multi-sampling them without any quality loss for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Changes in Bliss Beta 6
- Added multiple zones can be deleted with multiple list box selection.
- Added outline colour to wheel controls.
- Added per voice effect on / off send state.
- Added threshold option for slicing based on transients.
- Changed the name of glide button from OFF to FREE.
- Disabled filtering when importing a sample.
- Disabled send effect level when global effects are shut off.
- Fixed sample editor getting smaller on every switching.
- Fixed external sample editor window not being able to drag midi slices.
- Fixed plugin not updating correctly after a sample freeze.
- Fixed problems with undo disabled was still working under the hood.
- Fixed some issue with UTF-8 encoding of strings in some part of the interface.
- Programs and zones will not have 000 in their name anymore, the number is added automatically.
- Sample list scrollbar now using theme colour.
Bliss is available at a 50% discount during the beta period (regular price $99 USD / 89 EUR / £59 GBP). Previous customers can download beta 6 at the discoDSP Members Area.