discoDSP has released version 1.0.1 of Bliss, a performance sampler instrument plugin.
We have released Bliss 1.0.1, our new sampler also able to load and host VSTi instruments for multi-sampling them without any quality loss for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Changes in Bliss v1.0.1
- Fixed problem with 1.0.0 still remembering for beta expiration.
- Fixed wave window redraw when deleting zones from the sample editor.
- Fixed drawing of wheels by making the handle more visible.
- Fixed avoid loading plugins with no MIDI inputs in plugin host.
- Fixed high CPU usage with wave redraw in Mac OS X with HiDPI displays.
- Fixed alert windows controls dimensions now respect global GUI scale factor.
- Fixed installer overwriting settings.xml.
- Changed sanity check metadata in wave files when wrong note/velocity ranges are specified.
- Changed avoid using program name and slot in SFZ sample export (use only zone name and append numbers when already existing).
Bliss (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 89 EUR / $99 USD. Registered customers can download the update free of charge.