Plugin Boutique continues its 12 Days of Christmas with a sale on DopeVST plugins, offering a 60% discount on the bass and drum virtual instruments for Hip Hop and other urban genres.
The seventh instalment of our 12 Days of Christmas comes courtesy of DopeVST who are offering 60% off Bass Engine, BeatMachine, SoulTown and Crate Digger.
The following DopeVST instruments are on sale:
- Bass Engine 1 comes with the most representative bass sounds of three decades of Hip Hop production. These basses include everything from dusty jazzy upright bass to floor shaking 808’s and everything in between.
- Bass Engine 2 will fulfill all your 808, sub and vintage bass synth requirements, with over 300 brand new bass instruments all lovingly eq’ed and processed through a Drawmer 1961 Dual Vacuum Tube Equaliser for that deep low end warmth and solid mid punch where needed.
- Beat Machine 1 is an innovative authentic raw Hip-Hop instrument specifically designed for Hip Hop producers who require that gritty 90′s Boom Bap sound, notorious for its fat crunchy drums and dusty beats.
- Beat Machine 2 covers the entire range of Hip Hop drums sounds used over the last 30 years. Includes 500 kits!
- Crate Digger is was designed to give beat makers and crate diggers an instant library of royalty free, vinyl style Hip Hop samples. The software contains 800 unique hand crafted samples distributed across 50 included patches and with a new “crate” expansion pack released monthly, you will never be short of ideas in the lab.
- Soul Town is an innovative, gorgeous sounding plugin specifically designed for producers who require that awesome Motown and 60’s Soul sound. Includes twenty classic instruments and FX such as the Fender Rhodes, Hammond B3, Hohner Clavinet and a selection of Bass and String patches.
The DopeVST instruments are available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU). The sale ends January 8th, 2018.
Make sure to check the other 12 Days of Christmas Deals to save up to 90% off plugins from W.A. Production, SoundSpot, Plugin Boutique, and Kirnu.