Dream Audio Tools has launched a Kontakt instrument library created from a classic portable Japanese keyboard of the late 80s.
The Portable takes the FM generated range of sounds to a new musical level, making it a great retro alternative yet cinematic resource of synth sounds.
The Portable is an ideal tool for creating retrowave flavoured synthetic sounds, from classic synth brass to modern and alternative pads and textures. It’s also a great compendium to any style of music, including Retro and Modern Electronica, Synthpop, Wave, Hip Hop, Film Music and Ambient.
With its usable interface and a selected array of controls and effects The Portable allows the customization and creation of an unlimited range of inspiring sounds. Controls include a Luminance control with over 20 impulses and a Rhythmizer for additional modulation. It also includes a Step Bender for the creation of custom sequences.
The Portable features
- All samples 24 bit/44.100 Khz.
- A complete set of synthetic sounds based on a classic Japanese portable keyboard of the late 80’s.
- 66.nki patches.
- 1.75 Gbytes of samples.
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready.
- A wide array of controls and effects available (Low Pass Filter, Hi Pass Filter, Degrader/Lo-fi, Reverb, Rotator, Luminance, Amp and Filter Envelopes).
- Editable 8 steps Step Bender for the creation of sequenced lines.
The Portable for Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher (full version) is on sale for 17.40 EUR for a limited time (regular 24.90 EUR).
More information: Dream Audio Tools