Drumforge has announced the release of DF-TRANS, a transient designer effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
DF-TRANS is a fresh take on transient designers specifically for transforming drum mixes and shaping your drum dynamics.
The processor features 3 operation modes: classic with selectable attack and sustain times, filter detection mode, and sidechain via external source or internal frequency focus. It also offers a mix knob to allow for full parallel processing.
- 3 operation modes: classic, filter detection, and sidechain via external source or internal frequency focus.
- Optimized attack and sustain times on switchable buttons designed for mixing drums.
- Individual clip buttons for attack and sustain enable you to achieve dramatic results.
- Each 2x button allows you to increase the range of attack and sustain independently.
- Built-in mix knob allows for parallel processing.
DF-TRANS (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $69 USD.