DSpatial has announced availability of the all-new Reality 2.0, available as four varied versions (VR, ONE, Studio, and Builder) respectively priced according to their ‘upwardly mobile’ specification.
Reality 2.0 takes DSpatial’s immersive sound specialism to the next level with the only existing object-based production suite specifically for Avid’s Pro Tools industry-standard audio production software, shipping in AAX format for direct integration, including rigs running in combination with Avid’s S6 console (for mixing Dolby Atmos).
Workflow resolutely remains respected with only one mix for all delivery formats without downmixing, independent of equipment and media for film, music, television, XR (‘extended reality’), or even theme parks and planetariums.
Reality 2.0 has been natively conceived for immersive 3D production, with no compromises. Rather than designing it around a user interface mirroring old audio hardware, Dspatial is rooted in the physical world and how you interact with it, automatically and meticulously managing an array of complex tasks that until now were exclusively executed via manual processes.
Changes in Reality Builder 2.0
- A simplified mode that allows working seamlessly within the classic Pro Tools workflow.
- An exclusive immersive tool called Ambients that allows to create immersive environments from mono or stereo tracks.
- FX Audio Sound generators on each input.
- Mutes and Solos in bed inputs.
- Centralized control of Solos, Mutes, and other per channel functions.
- Six new binaural modes.
Reality 2.0 is available now, priced 495 EUR (VR) / 995 EUR (ONE) / 1,495 EUR (Studio) / 2,595 EUR (Builder).
More information: DSpatial