ElephantDSP has released version 1.0.0 of its Room Reverb, a free audio plugin that lets you add reverberation to your recordings.
The latest release adds a parameter lock feature to retain individual parameters when changing presets, as well as support for iOS.
Nowadays, people often record in very “dry” places, which is good for editing the recording, but leads to an unnatural sound because the human ear is so used to reverberation. Room Reverb brings your recording back to life by adding the desired reverberation.
For the experts: Room Reverb uses the implementation of Moorer’s early reflection model and Jon Dattorro’s Progenitor Reverb from the Freeverb3 signal processing library.
Room Reverb features
- Mono/stereo to stereo algorithmic reverb.
- Many presets from small rooms to very large rooms.
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison.
- Parameter lock to retain individual parameters when changing presets.
- Separate level controls for all reverb parts.
- Stereo width control.
- Resizeable user interface.
- Built-in explanation of all plugin parameters.
- Easy to set up and use.
Room Reverb is free for Windows, macOS, Linux and iOS. It comes in VST3, AU & AUv3, LV2 and CLAP plugin formats.
More information: ElephantDSP