Eventide has announced the release of the H3000 Band Delays, a unique multi-effect plugin, originally included in Eventide’s Anthology X bundle.
Engineers, producers and musicians, have called the Band Delays one of the ‘secret weapons’ of Eventide’s H3000 Ultra-Harmonizer. Band Delays is designed to take an instrument or vocal and slice it in both time and frequency creating up to 8 distinct voices defined by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning.
Since each parameter can be automated and manipulated in real time via MIDI, a user can play the effect like an instrument using a keyboard controller to musically rhythmic results. Alternately, the H3000’s Function Generator can be used to build automated complex movement synced to the beat. The 80 included presets offer a wide-range of starting points for this powerful and unique effect.
“With the release of our Anthology X bundle, a number of users asked that Eventide consider unbundling Band Delays,” commented Nalia Sanchez. “We listened.”
H3000 Band Delays features
- 8 voices, each of which can be altered by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning.
- Filters assignable as band pass, low pass, high pass, all pass, or notch filter.
- Assign the H3000 Function Generator to several parameters to create movement and bring life to drums and stringed instruments.
- Beat grid gives visual representation for creating unique rhythms from your sound.
- Route a MIDI keyboard to the plugin to play the filters as musical notes.
- Includes presets from original H3000 hardware in addition to many new inspiring choices.
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots.
H3000 Band Delays for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD until December 31st, 2015 (regular $199 USD).