Eventide has announced the release of the TriceraChorus effect plugin, a vintage bucket brigade tri-chorus with micropitch detuning.
The plugin is inspired by the classic Tri-choruses and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s.
It pairs rich BBD-style Tri-chorusing with another classic effect of the 1980s: Eventide micro-pitch detuning. This effect can be used to thicken the sound, to add static chorusing, and to spread the stereo field by detuning the left and right signals in opposite directions.
The combination of these effects makes it easy to create syrupy, smooth, and deep modulations on synths, strings, vocals, guitar, bass, and more. TriceraChorus is a great way to add richness and spatial depth to your sounds.
TriceraChorus was designed to inspire experimentation with a UI optimized for live performance. Whether on your desktop, laptop or iPad, TriceraChorus will expand your sonic palette.
- Three voice, Bucket Brigade style stereo Tri-chorus.
- Chorus Mode evokes the chorusing effect created by classic chorus stompboxes.
- Chorale Mode produces lush, swirling choruses inspired by classic rackmount tri-chorus units.
- Depth controls the amount of modulation applied to the 3 voices from the LFO.
- Detune the left and right channels simultaneously by +/- 40 cents.
- Delay sets the amount of delay for the chorusing effect; use it to thicken your signal, create a flange, or slap-back sound.
- Swirl adds stereo frequency shifting for a psychedelic flange-like flavour.
- Tone for shaping the high and low end of your signal. Remove muddy low frequencies or roll of high frequencies for a darker sound.
- Ribbon lets you sweep the effect between two different settings.
- Available for Mac and PC as VST, AAX, and AU plug-in.
TriceraChorus is on sale at an introductory price of $39 USD / 39 EUR until November 11th, 2020. The regular price is 99 USD/EUR.
More information: Eventide Audio