Exponential Audio has announced new versions of all Exponential Audio plug-ins.
There are plugin-specific updates that you’ll find in the release notes (in the installer packages), but there are several improvements that are common to all plugins.
Changes in Exponential Audio plugins
- Mac VST plugins can now be moved to subfolders of the VST plugin area.
- Further improvements in graphics efficiency should further reduce flashing in Yosemite
- Added bullet-proofing to reject invalid input. This could happen at startup if an earlier plugin passed nonsense values.
- New presets.
- Zoom button will now appear on all displays. Amount of scaling will depend on actual display size.
- Fixed a bug that caused some characters (such as ampersand-&) not to be properly handled in user preset names.
The updates are free to any license-holders, even those with valid demo licenses. Note that this update contains the last-ever build of the RTAS version of the plugins, as RTAS support has come to an end.
More information: Exponential Audio