Eyosido has released version 1.2 of eyoControl, a bundle of MIDI controller apps for iOS.
eyoControl is a set of MIDI controllers enabling control of your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software from your iPad in various ways, such as a control surface or a virtual instrument.
Changes in eyoControl v1.2
- Transport, new controller: transport bar with big scrub wheel and large timecode display, to remotely control basic playing/recording abilities of your DAW/recording software.
- Surface 1.2:
- Improved timecode display (all digits, better accuracy).
- Better scrub wheel behavior (similar to Transport).
- Slight graphic update, few items moved around.
- iPad does not go idle anymore while controllers are running.
- Controller’s orientation can be locked in any orientation mode from Preferences.
- eyoControl Server mode: the default eyoControl instance name is no more a random name but the iPad’s name.
- Smaller controller icons on the Library page.
- Help button on top of the Library page.
- Fixes for app staying long periods in background.
eyoControl is available to purchase from the iTunes App Store for $6.99 USD.
More information: Eyosido