FatLoud has announced the release of R&B Construction King, a collection of construction kits for R&B music.
Welcome to the first FatLoud release focused on R&B music style (as always in fresh FatLoud interpretation). FatLoud R&B Construction King containing 7 construction kits composed from over 170 loops, all multiformat and ready to use in 99% hardware & software samplers or sequencers.
Composed exclusively by FatLoud owner Paul Wilk, a producer, songwriter, singer & rapper with almost 15 years of experience in production of R&B, Hip Hop & Modern Pop music for artists all over the world. As all FatLoopShop releases this pack was engineered to match all of expectations of music industry today. Gear used: Roland Fantom G, Novation X-Station, KRK monitors, Lexicon audio interface, Steinberg Cubase 5.0, Propellerheads Reason 5.0 & Record 1.5 and many more!
R&B Construction King features
- Signature original sound of FatLoud a leader label in urban samples industry.
- Completly royalty-free material to use within your commercial compositions.
- 7 high quality modern R&B construction kits.
- 170 loops including: drums (separated & mixed for ease of use), synths, bass, pads, strings, keys, pianos and more!
- Tempos & key signatures provided for all loops and kits.
- 5 formats: 16 bit WAV (Acidized), 24 bit WAV (Acidized), 24 bit AIFF (Apple Loops), RX2 (REX) & Propellerheads Reason 4.0 / Record 1.0 ReFill.
- In total almost 1100 multiformat loops, over 1.9 GB in size.
R&B Construction King is available to purchase as a download for 22.90 EUR.
More information: FatLoud