Future Audio Workshop has announced an update to its SubLab sub-bass synthesizer instrument.
Version 1.1.1 includes a new way to import samples and some more improvements and fixes.
The hardest hitting sub-bass every time. A new class of synthesizer designed for hip-hop, future bass and trap genres. Create powerful 808 style sub-bass that sounds punchy on every speaker, every time.
Changes in SubLab v1.1.1
- Import a sample using a pop-up browsing window.
- Removed clicks from attack phase.
- Fixed issue with needing to be activated multiple times on same machine.
- Update default preset so that legato is turned on by default.
- Added resolution setting for the spectrogram to reduce down the amount of painting the graphics card needs to do which caused crackling for some users.
- Fixed issue where SubLab VST was causing a crash in Cubase for some users.
Four new official Patch Packs for SubLab have been added to the FAW shop as well.
We collaborated with Richie Souf, AveMcree and I’m A Music Mogul to create four new Patch Packs filled with track-ready sub sounds.
Each Pack is NKS compatible for Maschine and Komplete Kontrol, and infinitely tweakable with SubLab.
The Patch Packs are available for $10 USD each, or all 4 bundled for $25 USD.