FeelYourSound has introduced version 2.0 of Sundog Song Studio, the next version of the MIDI chords and melodies laboratory that will add new usability features and an even faster workflow.
Sundog Scale Studio is a standalone software for electronic songwriting. It connects to your DAW via MIDI. With Sundog you can develop new chord progressions, melodies, basslines, and arpeggios within minutes.
Changes in Sundog Scale Studio 2.0
- Song parts: Instead of opening different Sundog-songfiles for verse / chorus / bridge you can create various song parts now. Experiment with different verse variations and chord progressions, or build whole songs – it’s up to you.
- New input editor: Precise control over tone heights and the triggered sequences.
- Focus areas: Sundog visualizes the area where you are working on at the moment. Useful for “intelligent” copy and paste actions on patterns, sequences, song parts, and chords.
- Show chord tensions: Quickly see which chords are harmonious or mildly dissonant. Very useful to figure out how you can build and release tension in your progressions.
- Many new patterns: Over 150 patterns included.
- Use your own default song.
- Offline help system.
Price and availability of Sundog 2.0 TBA. A public beta version of version 2.0 is now available to download.
Sundog 1.5 for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $35 USD/29 EUR. The price will increase when Sundog 2.0 is out, but the update will be free for all existing customers of Sundog Scale Studio.
More information: Feelyoursound