Xhun Audio has announced the release of its new analog modeled transistor ladder filter.
The FilterCult multi-device effects processor features a set of modeled analog gears and digital devices, arranged inside a rack-mount cabinet and accessible through a simple and easy to use interface.
At its heart, FilterCult consists in an accurate simulation of the infamous and iconic transistor ladder analogue filter, meticulously preserving its original circuit topology, behaviour and quirks. Moreover, the addition of circuit-bending modifications and the possibility to use supplementary nonlinear electronic components sensibly expand its sound sculpting possibilities.
As a master effect or as a single channel insert processor, FilterCult is always the right choice in any music production scenario, producing from smooth and gentle analogue filtering up to extremely aggressive colorations of any audio material.
- Accurate physical modeling simulation achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach.
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation.
- FLT-TL22 Advanced Transistor Ladder Analogue Filter.
- MOD-XG01 Multimode Modulator.
- PRM-EM44 Embedded Preamp / Mixer.
- Includes 20+ multi-scenario factory presets.
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz.
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions.
FilterCult is available in VST/VST3 and AU plugin formats, priced 59 EUR. During the first few weeks you can get a 50% introductory discount and purchase the plugin for 29.90 EUR. A free trial version is available to download.
More information: Xhun Audio