Drumforge has launched its new audio plugin Drumflex, a mixing tool designed specifically to compliment your drum sample library.
With analog based tone-shaping EQ controls, compression, and a unique output clipping algorithm it has everything you need for finalizing your drum mixes across any genre of music.
You know that big hit radio drum sound you love? Ever feel like you are just 10% from achieving it, but struggle feeling that it is out of your reach?
Drumforge teamed up with a 16 time, #1 top billboard hit mixer (Billy Decker!) to bring you Drumflex, a mixing tool which helps you achieve that extra 10% percent. Give your drum mixes that extra radio polish, no matter the genre, that only the top tier mixers can achieve.
- DSP plugin specifically engineered for use with drum samples.
- 4 specialized modes tailored for kick, snare, toms, and drum bus.
- Analog emulated EQ and Compression.
- Tilt EQ for musical “tone” shaping.
- Output clipping algorithm for maximum perceived volume.
- Parallel processing via the mix control.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Drumflex is on sale for the intro price of $19 USD for a limited time (regular $49 USD).
More information: Drumforge