Pitch Innovations has released an update to the Fluid Pitch creative pitchbend plugin for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.3 comes with support for MPE based DAWs and it adds over 80 new scale presets.
Fluid Pitch is an innovative next-generation MIDI Pitch bend system for all musicians using any standard MIDI keyboard. Give your MIDI keyboard a Smarter Pitch bend Wheel + the Micro Tuning Edge + MPE capabilities. Fluid Pitch introduces the World’s first Scale-Locked-Pitch-Bend system powered by a MIDI to MPE upscale engine. Now musicians no longer have to think about which scale or where they are using the pitch bend wheel, Fluid Pitch always takes you to the right note!
Changes in Fluid Pitch v1.3
- Fluid Pitch now includes a Standalone version Application which will run outside the DAW, it can be used for MPE supported DAW’s like Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cubase etc.
- Various new Scale Presets added – Japanese, Chinese, Indian(Carnatic and Hindustani) and Arabic.
- The Input pitchbend wheel can now be used with your mouse to bend notes, helpful at times when you don’t have access to MIDI keyboard.
- Fluid Pitch is now available as AAX version for Pro Tools (monophonic only).
- A “Load” button is available in the Keyswitch Preset menu which will load the saved preset.
- When the root is changed from C, the microtuning data was not being properly mapped with pitchbend destinations which is now fixed.
- In mono mode, CC1 value reset to 0 every time new notes were pressed. This is now fixed.
- When the activation count exceeds, the plugin informs the user promptly.
- The “Please change the INST. BEND RANGE” to more than 2″ warning has been made to appear at the center and other minor GUI changes.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats Fluid Pitch is priced $49 USD at Plugin Boutique. The update is free to all existing customers.