Turning the central button on the sweet side, decreases the transients amplitude. On the bitter side, the transients amplitude is magnified.
Bitter Sweet II features
- Three (64 bit floating point) processing modes:
- When the main position is engaged, the process affects the stereo signal.
- If Center is engaged, only the M signal of the internal MS matrix is processed.
- If stereo is selected, only the S signal from the MS matrix is processed.
- Three transient detection modes can be selected (Fast, Medium, Slow).
- A varying period of integration for transients can be accessed.
- A Link function is available to compensate the output gain regarding the transient processing setting.
- Up to 8 channels and up to 8 FS (384 KHz). Center and Stereo Modes are only available in stereo (2 channels) processing.
Visit Flux for more information.