Flux has released Stereo Tool, a freeware tool which allows a super precise control of the stereo image.
Inserting our Stereo Tool after a Bitter Sweet II will open your mind about all the possible manners to control the stereo stage.
Stereo Tool features
- Ultra precise controls of input gain and individual pan for left and right channels.
- Phase inverter for each channel.
- Global stereo pan and a stereo width settings.
- Accurate visual feedback reflecting the signal content.
- Vector scope display, PPM meters for both inputs and outputs, and a phase correlation meter permanently monitor the signal.
- 64 bit floating point processing, up to 8 FS (384 KHz).
Stereo Tool is available for Windows and Mac (RTAS/VST/AU).
Visit Flux for more information.