Flux has released version 2.0.8 of all its products.
Changes in v2.0.8
- All plug-ins:
- Morphing and toggle AB can give different settings.
- State of morphing automation button is now recoded in sessions, and can be automated.
- Session reloading with lot of Flux:: plug-ins inserted loading time reduced and authorization check enhanced.
- Authorization could randomly failed.
- Some compatibility issues with Pyramix 6.1
- Some session reloading problems in AudioUnit, that can lead to incorrect plug-in parameters.
- All VST 2 Channels plug-ins: Side chain and processing buttons not well initialized.
- Optimization about morphing slider, when morphing a lot of parameters.
- Invert phase was not working correctly.
- Compare function in Protools was broken.
- Some Automation bugs fix.
- Solera: Side Chain EQ initialization problem, at 48kHz sampling rate, for band #1.
- Epure II VST: Possible bad render in WaveLab.
- Epure II: Possible crash in very high sampling rate.
- Epure II Venue: Recall of the preset A and B slot and the Morphing slider position have been temporally removed from the session and Snapshot recall.
Visit Flux for more information.