Frederikson Labs has released version 2.0 of vosyr, a free volca sample manager for Windows and Mac.
With vosyr you can manage and organize samples and sequences and transfer it to the volca sample via its “SYNC-IN” input.
Changes in vosyr v2.0
- Added preview sequencer for sequences. review your sequences directly in vosyr and change patterns/parameters in realtime.
- Added conversion for WAV and AIFF files. WAV and AIFF files with 8/16/24/32 Bit bit depth will be automatically converted to volca samples bit depth and sampling frequency, if you add it to a sample slot.
- Added sample waveform view with start and length parameters.
- Added function for transfer of selected samples.
- Added function for deletion of selected samples.
- Added indicatior for memory usage and duration to single sample slot.
- Added solo function for parts.
- Minor GUI changes and style improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed minor bugs.
vosyr for Windows and Mac is available to download at no charge.
More information: Frederikson Labs