FrettedSynth has released Guitar Controlled Bass Synth v4.0, a freeware bass synth which can also be used for many different synth and percussion sounds.
GCBS 4.0 features
- Phase distortion oscillator, two wave selectors with eight waveforms each and modulation depth. Sub, bass and normal octaves
- Sixteen different preset waveshapers
- Separate sub osc (can be set equal to or one octave lower than the main oscillator and can enter the signal chain pre or post filter)
- Two filters: Moog type and Low pass. Variable envelope amount with ADS controls (Velocity control affects the filter cutoff and controls the oscillator depth)
- Switchable 3 band equalizer
- Amp section ADR controls (Velocity control affects the output level)
- Audio trigger section with Gate and Decay
- 64 presets
Visit FrettedSynth for more information and a link to download Guitar Controlled Bass Synth v4.0.