FSynthz has released FreezeBreather, a free synthesizer instrument plugin for Windows.
FreezeBreather is a formant-vowel synth that introduces laughter, breathing noises, and random syllables sung – as parts of vox pads, leads, organs.
- Formant-vowel subtractive synthesis.
- ModWheel shifts vowels or alternatively, adds modulation (4 types).
- Random Vowel Mode, for “fake vocoder” effect.
- 7-voiced unison plus shaped breath noise for the carrier.
- Compact GUI with balloon tooltips on controls.
- CPU-friendly for the sound.
FreezeBreather is freeware for Windows (VST).
More information: FSynthz (website no longer available)