Full Bucket Music has announced the Frequency Shifter effect plug-in, its entry to the KVR Developer Challenge 2012.
Frequency Shifter adds (or subtracts) a constant amount of Hertz to (or from) the input signal.
The Frequency Shifter is a VST™2.4 software effect for Microsoft Windows® written in native C++ code. It shifts the spectrum of the input signal up or down along the frequency axis.
This effect is also know as “Bode Frequency Shifting” or “Single Sideband Modulation”; IMHO one of the most underrated and ignored effects ever.
Frequency Shifter features
- Frequency shifting up to ±5000 Hz.
- Optional LFO with five waveforms.
- Four frequency ranges, three mix modes.
- Linked or individual control for both stereo channels.
- Plug-in comes in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio’s V-Machine.
The effect plug-in is a free download.