Plugin Boutique has launched a limited time sale on the Bloom creative delay and diffusion effect plug-in by FXpansion.
At Bloom’s core is a stereo delay line switchable between analogue BBD, tape and digital models, with a lush diffusion reverb algorithm providing stunning spaciousness and dimension.
The diffusor is switchable between 3 possible positions in the signal path, as is the additional effect section containing filtering, chorus, frequency shifting, overdrive, saturation, EQ and envelope-shaping, which makes an extremely wide variety of creative effects possible.
Other highlights include reverse and ping-pong modes, a freeze function and adjustable smoothing for delay time changes.
- Creative delay and diffusion effect plugin.
- Digital, Analogue BBD and Tape emulations.
- Syncable, reverse, ping-pong and freeze delay modes.
- Diffusion reverb, additional effects, EQ, drive and saturation.
- Flexible routing for processing blocks.
- 2x oversampling with 4x Hi Def mode for extremely high quality.
- TransMod modulation with step-sequencers, LFOs and more#.
- Comprehensive MIDI control.
- 32-bit and 64-bit support.
- VST, AU and RTAS plugin formats on Windows 7 or higher / Mac OSX 10.6.2 or higher.
Bloom is available at a 50% discount from Plugin Boutique until October 6th, 2014.