FXpansion has announced the release of BFD Sphere, an expansion pack for BFD3, BFD Eco and BFD2 designed to provide hard rock and metal drum sounds.
Produced by Tesseract founder Acle Kahney and Francesco Cameli (Bullet For My Valentine, Queen, Phil Collins, New Model Army and more), BFD Sphere captures the room sound of London’s Sphere Studios before its relocation.
Kits by DW and Vibe are featured alongside a Ludwig Black Beauty snare, all of which come in natural and mix-ready processed versions ready to drop into your productions.
BFD Sphere features
- Expansion pack for BFD3, BFD Eco and BFD2.
- Conceived by Tesseract founder Acle Kahney.
- 4-tom DW and Vibe kits with Black Beauty snare.
- Natural and mix-processed versions.
- Geared towards metal and hard rock styles.
- Presets supplied with factory BFD cymbals.
BFD Sphere is available for purchase for $70 USD/55 EUR/£49 GBP inc VAT where applicable.