Goodhertz has launched Good Dither, a dithering plug-in for Mac.
What is Good Dither?
A very good dither that’s very easy to work with. Set it on “Optimal,” and it will optimize the dither and noise shaping for any combination of bit depth and sample rate.
Good Dither features
- Smooth, perceptually optimized noise shaping.
- Designed for all sample rates.
- Auto blanking when input is silent.
- Simple controls.
Good Dither for Mac (AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $19 USD.
Goodhertz has also updated its other plug-ins to version 1.1.6.
Changes in Goodhertz plugins v1.1.6
- New gain reduction readout in Faraday Limiter.
- A/B switching functionality in all plug-ins.
- Fixed tube noise bug in Trem Control.
More information: Goodhertz