G-Sonique has announced the release of the Psychedelic Tunnel T1 plugin, an audio effect that features a brand new algorithm of psychedelic space design which can totally recreate incoming audio, make new type of sounds or place your synths to unique 3D psychedelic environment.
If you want to make your synths sounding like they are travelling thru universe or place them to magic portal you don’t have to be cosmonaut or shaman.
Psychedelic tunnel T1 is VST x32 / x64bit plug-in for various styles of music: from psytrance, progressive, chillout, dub, to tech-house, minimal, hitech, house,
techno, electro, deep drum and bass, experimental, film music and many other genres.
T1 works perfect with synthesiers, FX sounds, pads / soundscapes, as well as for effecting individual drums like snares in film music or ambient.
Psychedelic Tunnel T1 features
- Sci-fi parameter control: to add some science fiction to your sound.
- Dark energy control: to add DARK mysterious energy of antimatter to your sound + one octave detuned copy of reverbed signal.
- LFO1, LFO2, LFO3 modulation of “Space” signal.
- LFO depth, LFO speed control.
- Delay of LFO modulated signal (there are 3 separated “space” signals).
- Space signal generator with room size control, – damp control, – width control, – reverb mix control.
- Panning modulation (Pan speed, Pan depth).
- Signal knob (to mix magic signal in).
The plugin is available in VST format for Windows. It has an intro price of 16.90 EUR (regular 29.90 EUR).
More information: G-Sonique