Boz Digital Labs has announced the release of El Clapo, a plugin that lets you create authentic-sounding handclap tracks with full control of crowd size, timing, dynamics, mic positioning, and more.
El Clapo is a one-of-a-kind plugin that can generate ultra-realistic handclap tracks, from a single intimate-sounding handclap, to a raucous mob of 150 head-bangers. El Clapo even lets you control how sober or intoxicated the crowd is with adjustable round-robin timing control.
It also features three mic adjustable positions with control of close/mid/room blend and width. Mic position controls also feature solo buttons and FX buttons that give you access to full-featured compressors and equalizers. El Clapo also features MIDI velocity control, panning, and a step sequencer with 12 editable patterns.
El Clapo features
- Easily generate ultra-realistic handclaps, from an intimate-sounding single clap to an out-of-control mob of 150.
- Great for music and film post-production.
- Three adjustable mic positions; close/mid and room.
- Close and Room mic controls each feature a fully adjustable compressor with mix knob, 4-band EQ, and width control.
- “Slop” control lets you adjust how tight or loose the claps.
- Simple, straightforward interface with access to advanced controls including velocity-sensing MIDI curve control, panning, timing, layer, and CPU-saving round-robin settings.
- Built-in step sequencer with 12 editable patterns and adjustable speed.
El Clapo is on sale at a 50% intro discount, priced $14.95 USD until December 31st, 2020 (regular $39 USD).