Audio Plugin Deals has launched a two-week promotion on the Transformer by Digital Brain Instruments, offering a 70% discount on the standalone software that lets you transform and perform your audio samples into new sounds, using a microphone, pre-recorded audio files or a virtual instrument.
By using convolution processing you can add new layers of sound to existing audio files and performing them into different ways depending your needs. Transformer offers a new way of creative audio processing for sound designers and musicians.
Transformer allows you to apply the spectral content in terms of amplitude and frequency from a source sound (sound file/mic input/virtual instrument) into another sound source, as a sound file or virtual instrument output. It can become a great tool for performing foley for motion picture using a microphone.
- Real-time audio processing.
- Microphone, sample player & virtual instrument inputs.
- Procedural sound engine.
- Spectral crossover.
- Up to 4 audio files as convolution carrier signals.
- Add plugins to modulation and carrier signal outputs.
- XY pad carrier signals mixing.
- Input depending.
- Master fx rack.
- Recording sample processing.
- Input & output routing to DAW or audio editor.
- MIDI matrix, control transformer via your MIDI device.
- Includes 1.2GB sounds.
Transformer for Windows and Mac is priced $34.99 USD until August 18th, 2021 (regular $119 USD).
More information: Audio Plugin Deals