VST Buzz has launched a new deal with 87% off on the Orchestral Dust dual voice rompler instrument by Channel Robot.
Orchestral Dust is geared towards orchestral style pads and underscore.
Orchestral Dust features 12 different multisampled orchestral instruments and each has a set of articulations and ensemble sizes.
As well as many “classic” synthesis controls, like Attack, Release and filters, “Orchestral Dust” also offers a new approach to generating sounds using granular synthesis to produce some truly different and unique sounds!
Orchestral Dust features
- 12 different multi-sampled orchestral instruments – and each has a set of articulations and ensemble sizes.
- Nearly 3,000 multi-sample files and over 60 snapshots.
- Features version 2.5 of Channel Robot’s granular engine AGRA.
- Classic granular engine controls, like grain size (length), grain density (Rate), grain stereo spread (Width).
- Independent maximum control over the grain playback for each voice.
- Use the Mix control to morph between three scenes.
- Set up your own loops for modulating and evolving sounds.
- Assignable CC for swell and fade control.
- Includes many “classic” synthesis controls, like Attack, Release and Filters.
- A send effects rack (with 4 different slots) that includes effects like Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger and Phaser.
- 4 convolution spaces for each voice, Overhead, Room, Studio and Hall.
- “Walk” function for ever changing output.
Orchestral Dust for Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (full version) is on sale for only 19 EUR until December 3rd, 2019 (regular 145 EUR). Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: VST Buzz