Mastering The Mix has announced the release of its new audio plugin Mixroom, an intelligent equalizer that helps you achieve a perfect balance of richness and clarity.
Getting a clear and balanced sound in the mid to high frequencies can be a time-consuming challenge. It can be frustrating to try a number of different EQ curves and still end up with a muddy, dull, thin, or harsh sounding song.
Introducing MIXROOM, an intelligent EQ that guides you to set the perfect balance of richness and clarity whether you’re working on a vocal, a synth or mastering your music.
MIXROOM analyses your audio and shows you which frequencies could be adjusted to improve your sound.
- Specifically designed EQ filters that deliver maximum clarity & transparency in the mid and high-frequency range.
- Genre and channel-specific EQ target suggestions to take out the guesswork and give you pro-sounding results in seconds.
- Create your own EQ targets by importing reference tracks so you can get closer to the sound of your favourite tracks.
- Level match pointer on output gain to help you make sure you’re making real improvements to your music.
- Super-fast workflow with easily adjustable EQ bands and mid-side functionality.
- Clear and immersive mixing experience with the retina 3D & fully resizable user interface.
Mixroom comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, priced £49 GBP at Plugin Boutique.
More information: Mastering The Mix