It Might Get Loud Productions has announced that it is offering its Anarchy Drums as a free download. The virtual drum sample library/instrument captures the sound of the 90s California Punk.
This summer’s going to be chaotic, in fact it’s already a full blown Anarchy. Summer’s are best spent with good friends outside skating at the parking lot.
That’s why It Might Get Loud Productions decided to release their Skate Punk VST Drum Library “Anarchy Drums” for free.
Anarchy Drums features
- Over 2800 drum samples.
- Drums: 1 kick, 1 snare, 2 toms and a whole set of cymbals (hihat, ride, 2 crashes, china, 2 splashes).
- Each drum has many adjustable mics: Close, room close, room far, overheads and bassdrum & snare includes also close rear mic.
- Each drum has it’s own pan and gain knobs.
- Each mic has it’s own gain knob.
- Each mic can also be routed to any of the 16 stereo outputs.
- A simple 1 stereo output mode by default.
- Each drumhit’s midinote is freely adjustable.
- A soundcheck-mode for adjusting drums without the need of external midiclips during the pre-mix.
- Extensive MIDI Groove Library with over 90+ beats and 30+ fills.
Anarchy Drums is available for Windows and Mac in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats. All previous owners of Anarchy Drums or the Anarchy/Riot bundle will receive a voucher worth $39 USD.
More information: It Might Get Loud Productions