GG Audio has released version 1.3.0 of Blue3, a vintage tonewheel organ instrument plugin for Windows and Mac.
The update includes feature additions, sound engine enhancements, and some fixes.
Blue3 recreates the glorious sound of vintage tonewheel organs with amazing attention to detail. Every component of these wonderful instruments has been captured with all their quirks and imperfections.
Changes in Blue3 v1.3.0
- Added the ability to use any MIDI CC to control rotary speed.
- Added Load & Save buttons to the Controllers page to save and load controller setups.
- Added some predefined controller maps for several controllers as part of installation.
- Corrected a stupid coding mistake in the pedal bass sounds resulting in proper and much fatter pedal sounds.
- Updated all non-continuous parameters to discrete parameters for better DAW & controller integration.
Blue3 (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $99 USD. The update is available for download at GG Audio.
More information: GG Audio