GratuiTous has announced the launch of a new music production course called Essential Gear Needed to Make Beats.
In this course, Riley Weller offers 2 hours of material on what gear to buy, how to save money and how to the products that suit you and your workflow.
I hope you found this course before you started to buy any music production gear. Over my years of producing music, I’ve made some poor and good purchasing choices.
In this course I want to relay my knowledge onto you in regards to buying high quality gear, saving money, and choosing the products that suit you and your workflow. We discuss all the essential gear for the home studio including: MIDI Keyboard, Speakers, Audio Interface, DAW, Audio Cables.
As a bonus, I also included extra videos where I share gear and tools that are nice to have to either improve your workflow or make your sessions more comfortable.
I guess you could consider this course an investment in your future because it may actually save you money from buying gear that doesn’t suit you, or paying for unnecessary features.
Essential Gear Needed to Make Beats
- Understand audio gear so you can save money and get the right gear that suits you.
- Save money by being aware and avoiding industry marketing tactics.
- How to set up a home studio with the gear that suits you and your workflow.
- What to look for in a MIDI keyboard, audio interface, speakers, and microphones.
- Bonus studio tools which make for a comfortable and efficient work environment.
The course is available at Udemy. You can get it completely for free with coupon code GEAR-PROMO at checkout!
Make sure to check Riley’s other courses on creating drum loops, advanced music production secrets, piano for beatmakers and producers, FL Studio mixer workflow, creating organic beats in FL Studio, and sampling your own music.
More information: Essential Gear Needed to Make Beats