Soundiron has announced the release of Hapi Drums, a Kontakt Player powered instrument library featuring an inspiring collection of four steel tongue drums crafted by legendary instrument makers Grahm Doe and Tricia Kelly.
Hapi Drums is one of the oldest and highest quality steel tongue drum makers in the world, with unique body designs, tuning options and clear, rich notes that cut cleanly through clusters of carefully-balanced lush and swirling overtones. We recorded these instruments with a wide stereo pair of Neumann microphones and a binaural microphone, giving you plenty of sonic possibilities.
Hapi Drums includes a wide selection of hand-crafted textural soundscapes, atmospheric pads and ethereal drones. This library also contains 20 custom sound-designed fx presets designed to inspire and get you composing your next track. It’s built for the free Kontakt 6 Player and is compatible with all NKS standard hardware.
Hapi Drums features
- 2 Master presets and 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- Four drums sampled with soft rubber mallets, hard metal picks, and nylon jazz brushes.
- 133 Ambience patches created from the source content.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format..
- 13,624 stereo samples in locked .ncw format.
- 9.79 GB Installed (18.5 GB Uncompressed).
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6.1+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments.
- Works with the Kontakt “Libraries” browser and Native Access.
Hapi Drums is available at Plugin Boutique for the introductory price of $49 USD until December 30th, 2020 (regular $69 USD).
More information: Soundiron