Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on Harrison Consoles’ vocal processing plugin that offers a quick and easy way to enhance the quality of vocals or spoken voice.
32C-VIP: Vocal Intensity Processor can be used for editing audio recordings or for processing signals in real-time.
Harrison’s new cross-format 32C Vocal Intensity Processor plugin brings Harrison’s True Analog sound to your digital audio workstation in your studio… and will change the way you think about mixing “in the box”.
- Leveler for controlling the dynamic range of the audio signal.
- 32C High and Low-Pass Filters for cleaning up any unwanted frequencies.
- RTA with pre and post filter displays for visualizing the spectral characteristics of the processed signal.
- K-12 Output Meter that displays the level of overall output and helps keep the signal within the target range.
- Built-in limiter that prevents the output signal from clipping.
Available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, 32C-VIP is on sale for just $9 USD until October 31st, 2022 (regular $89 USD).
More information: Harrison Consoles