HeadRush has announced the launch of its Looperboard, a looping workstation that features four inputs, touch display, and loads of built-in effects.
Built with the goal of enabling artists to take the art of looping live audio to the next level, Looperboard utilizes a powerful quad-core DSP system that has been tailor-made from the ground up, combined with a smart 7” touch interface, a generous set of audio inputs and outputs with premium circuitry.
It boasts fully customizable routing, a massive amount of internal storage, a suite of useful built-in effects, an integrated backing track player and an integrated USB audio interface — all housed in a tour-ready steel chassis.
- 7″ high-resolution multi-touch display.
- Over 9 hours of internal recording time.
- Record up to 4 stereo or mono looper tracks at a time.
- Click track and smart quantization features.
- Tap tempo with intelligent time-stretch.
- Premium built-in FX for guitars, vocals, percussion and more.
- (4) Combo XLR + ¼” Inputs with switchable phantom power.
- (4) Assignable XLR, ¼” outputs, and headphone outputs.
- MIDI In and Out for receiving MIDI clock and external MIDI control.
- (2) USB-A and (1) SD storage inputs for loop storage and audio import.
- Built-in USB audio interface; includes Pro Tools | First: HeadRush Edition.
- Over 300 built-in drum and percussion loops for getting started.
Looperboard is available for a U.S. retail price of $899 USD.
More information: HeadRush