Heavyocity Media has released Evolve, a new virtual instrument that “supercharges creativity and streamlines productivity for modern composers and sound designers”.
Created by the TV and video game composers from Heavy Melody Music & Sound Design, Evolve is a virtual instrument powered by Native Instruments’ Kontakt 2 Player. With an emphasis on the dramatic, it is geared toward film and game audio, as well as artist production and live performance. Sonically, Evolve doesn’t just contain the typical sounds that form the foundation of most composers’ setups. Instead, it accentuates them with a powerful combination of diverse percussion, massive stings/transitions and evocative tonalities in ways that have “never been heard before”.
Evolve’s signature collection features
- 600+ beat-sliced loops strategically key-mapped into 7 genre-specific suites.
- 60 sequenced and arpeggiated percussive and tonal instruments.
- 75+ modern percussion kits and instruments.
- 45+ sting and transitional instruments.
- 250+ tonal instruments and FX.
- 3 custom scripted interfaces.
- Nearly 6 gigabytes containing 3,900+ 24/16 bit samples.
- Powerful user control features.
- Intuitive key-mapping systems.
- Enhanced creativity and productivity.
Evolve is available for Windows and Mac (AU/VST/RTAS/DXi/Standalone) and has an MSRP of $399.
Visit Heavyocity Media for more information.