Plugin Boutique has introduced the newly released Damage 2 cinematic percussion instrument library by Heavyocity.
After nearly a decade, the epic sequel to the iconic original has finally arrived. Damage 2 is here to, once again, melt your face off. It’s the epic ensembles recorded at Skywalker Sound. It’s the aggressively Damaged hybrid elements. It’s the 860+ gut-punching loops.
It’s the truly-realistic crescendos, swells, and flourishes of the MIDI performance tool. It’s the three discrete engines with unique and inspiring workflows. This orchetral drums VST pack’s all the things that made the original Damage great, except bigger, badder, and better. Welcome to the next generation of percussion virtual instruments.
Damage 2 features
- The ultimate epic percussion toolkit, recorded at the legendary Skywalker Sound.
- 1,600 unique sources & ensembles, from massive drums to face-melting damaged elements to inspiring loops.
- Three instruments deliver three next-gen workflows: the Ensemble Designer, Kit Designer, and Loop Designer.
- Create truly realistic crescendos, swells, flourishes, and more with the unprecedented MIDI performance tool.
- 200+ snapshots delivered across 20 categories, featuring Heavyocity’s signature damaged sound design.
Damage 2 for Kontakt and the free Kontakt Player is on sale for £249.95 GBP / $299 USD through August 26th, 2020.
More information: Heavyocity