Heavyocity has announced the release of Mosaic Tape, a Kontakt instrument that uses creative tape processing to transform traditional sources into a library of signature sounds and textures.
From altered strings and gritty keys to tuned percussion and vocal pads, Mosaic Tape showcases the cinematic possibility of applying creative tape processing to a variety of sources. It’s no secret that modern scoring cues are often centered around signature sounds and hybrid elements, and Mosaic Tape was built with that in mind — transforming these traditional sources into moving, complex textures, dripping with grit, warmth, and personality.
Mosaic Tape is a truly unique hybrid instrument, but the real power comes in the thrilling combinations created by layering its sources across the Mosaic Engine’s three channels. Rhythmic, lyrical, sparse, emotional, dynamic. The possibilities are truly endless — especially considering Mosaic Tape contains over 100 expertly-crafted Snapshots to get you started.
Mosaic Tape features
- 3.2 GB uncompressed (2.43 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression).
- 1 NKI.
- 106 Snapshot Presets.
- 113 Different Sources (1,264 Samples): 23 Orchestral, 30 Keys & Tuned Perc, 10 Choirs, 36 Noise Layers, 14 Attack Layers.
- Intuitive Sample Browser.
- ARP for building complex, rhythmic arpeggios.
- MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control.
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX.
On sale for the intro price of $99 USD until October 19th, 2020 (regular $119 USD), Mosaic Tape runs in Kontakt and the free Kontakt Player (6.4.2 or higher).