H.G. Fortune presents another Space Transition Synthesizer, the STS-24.
This synthesizer is featuring Wave-Transition method for absolute unique atmospheres, soundscapes, pads & textures.
A very straight userinterface with 3 “Lazy”-Buttons for randomizing different sets of parameters so programming this synthesizer is incredibly easy. The Transition method adds a stunning new dimension and motion for an evolving sound changing completely it’s characteristics.
Although this is an amazingly “simple” structured synthesizer it gains its astounding sound from the Transition method between the oscillators.
- New: 30 new internal waves added
- New: LFO 4 with more than 40 patternlike waveforms
- New: Stereo delay now with Cross delay option
- New: Stereo flanger with very flexible modulations and resonant LPFilter
- New: Space rotation for sound rotating in stereo width
- New: Both filters with Filter FM driven by two osc. sources each
- New: ext. Audio Input switchable for Osc. A-1
- Four digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 127 selectable waveforms
- X-Torsion function for oscillators
- two resonant filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Highpass)
- three ADSR-style envelope generators
- two LFO (bpm-synced)
- one LFO with shapeable and even patternlike waveforms (bpm-synced)
- one Sample & Hold (bpm-synced)
The Pro version incorporates loading of User Soundfonts & wavefiles (up to 24 Bit), more voices instead of two in the free version. The free version is supplied with 128 patches – the Pro version comes with 384 patches.
Visit H.G. Fortune for more information.