HOFA-Plugins has announced the release of IQ-DeEsser, a de-esser effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
The IQ-DeEsser is HOFA-Plugins new tool for editing harsh sibilants in vocals or in the whole mix. With a specialized and very natural working voice recognition handling the IQ-DeEsser is very easy to use and even more intuitive.
IQ-DeEsser enables editing of sibilants and other disturbing high frequency noises without the need of defining a frequency range for detection. The different IQ-DeEsser modes accomplish precise working on various audio materials in a simple and effective way. Since there is a mode for every situation only the intensity of editing needs to be adjusted which leads to a very intelligent and clear function of the plugin.
Containing an innovative BUS-Mode, IQ-DeEsser enables precise handling of a given frequency range making it ideal for mastering applications. IQ-DeEsser not only reduces disturbing sibilants, it makes sibilants sound softer.
- Support for Mac and PC, 32- and 64-bit DAWs.
- Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX plugin formats.
- HOFA custom-made voice recognition for precise working on unpleasant consonants.
- Elegant adaptation of disturbing signal components avoiding compression artefacts.
- Precise correction of fricatives, sibilants and other overly presented signal components.
- BUS-Mode for taming harsh sounds during mastering.
IQ-DeEsser is available for the introductory price of 79.90 EUR (MSRP 99.90 EUR).