In collaboration with The Buildzer, HoRNet Plugins has launched its latest plugin Corrosion, a modulation and distortion effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
With this new plugin HoRNet aims to offer something that can create distorted, corroded sounds. You can use it to add grit to smooth basses or synth sounds, or use it on drum loops to enhance snare drums or to create “thumpy” and “noisey” kick sounds.
Corrosion lets you add grit and noise to your sounds modulating its input with a synthesized sound or an external audio input, this process adds many dissonant harmonics that enrich your sound and make it more aggressive.
Also, Corrosion features analog simulation through the signal path giving you standard transistor saturation if driven hard.
This is a tool to give character to bass or kick sounds, but also to create dirty noises or special effects.
- Intermodulation distortion.
- Modulator sources: noise, stereo noise, sine, saw, square wave, external input.
- Resonant low pass, band pass and high pass filters for the modulator.
- Analog saturation across the signal path.
- “Track pitch” feature that automatically tunes the filter.
- Input, output and bypass controls.
- X, Y trackpad to allow easy filter manipulation.
- macOS (10.7 and later) and Windows (Vista an later) support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
Corrosion is available for 11.99 EUR.
More information: HoRNet Plugins