HoRNet Plugins has announced the release of a free audio plugin as its Christmas gift for 2021. The HoRNet Valvola is a vacuum tube amplifier emulation for Windows and Mac.
HoRNet Valvola (the Italian word for vacuum tube) it’s an emulation of the electric behavior of a vacuum tube and its surrounding circuit.
The sound of the plugin is as close as you can get to the real tube behavior since the code it’s the direct modeling of the circuit characteristics obtained directly simulating the tube and the biasing circuit around it. The same technology is found inside our Guitar Kit plugin and Analog Stage plugin and we decided to give it away for free because we are proud of it.
HoRNet Valvola features
- Tube circuit emulation using electrical simulation.
- Seven different tube types including triodes and pentodes.
- Intelligent oversampling up to 4x.
- macOS (10.11 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 64-bit only on both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
The Valvola plugin is free to download after a social share.
More information: HoRNet Plugins