Hotto Engineering has released Spring Reverb, a free reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
To simulate the physical model of a spring the program solves the partial differential equations by applying the Finite Elements algorithm.
A combination of three springs assures a reverb dispersion which is comparable with the real thing.
Spring Reverb features
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1kHz up to 192kHz.
- Computing Precision: 64Bit internal / 32Bit Plug-In.
- Audio Channels: Mono (uses the left channel of stereo tracks).
- Mix between clean and reverb signal with dry/wet.
- Individual selection and combination of the reverb springs.
- T60 reverberation time control.
- Gain level for the output signal.
Spring Reverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available as a free download.