Human Touch Technology has launched Darbukator Traditional, a Kontakt instrument library featuring a real-time arranger for classic North African rhythms based on the HTP2 VST module with new styles and functions.
Darbukator Traditional is a powerful and easy tool for creating ethnic percussion tracks. Real-time arranger for traditional and commonly used styles in the Middle East area. Control the playing for each section of the rhythm separately.
Build a realistic live percussion track with few clicks (even without midi Controller). All styles in one module to mix the beats and experiment new variations. Stack the loops and get fat and complex beats.
Darbukator Traditional features
- 24-bit Samples.
- Arranger based on live loops not single shots.
- All styles in one module.
- Change the styles in the same track.
- Simultaneous instruments (Dohola, Doff, Darbuka, Riq, claps).
- User friendly interface with all functions.
- Separate volume pan and filter controls for each section.
- Reverb, Phaser, Flanger with separate sends for each instrument.
- Arranger and loop playing modes (loop mode over laps the styles).
- Hold mode for live performance.
- Bonus 24-bit Arabic Kit and Zaffa Style.
- Styles: Ayoob, Malfouf, Wahda, Saeidi, Karashi, Nobian, Bambi, Masmodi, Jerk, Rumba, zaffa, Sufi.
The library is available for purchase for $89 USD. Requires full version of Kontakt 5.3.1 or later.