HY-Plugins has announced version 2.0 of the MPS block-based step sequencer plugin for Windows and Mac.
There are 8 sequencer blocks which can be controlled independently (step size, speed, direction). Block chainer is a step sequencer for triggering sequencer blocks.
There are 4 modulation units available, they are used for modulating seq params and cc outputs.And each modulation unit has 5 modulation engines.
Changes in HY-MPS2
- Aux control is replaced with timing shift control.
- Added step “Slur”.
- Added clock multiplier to each seq block.
- Added custom scale mode.
- Step size of Block chainer 16 > 64.
- Now block chainer can trigger snapshot of seq block.
- Modulation units 2 > 4.
- Added 4 new modulation engines (Prob LFO, Step LFO, Multipoint Env, Sample&Hold).
- Negative Swing depth.
- Improved plugin GUI.
HY-MPS2 (VST/AU) is available for $40 USD. The update is free for owners of the previous version. A free version with limited features can be downloaded as well.
More information: HY-Plugins