HyperSynth has released HyperSID, a donationware VSTi plug-in which lets you control a hardware SID device.
HyperSID is a subtractive synthesizer with all the C64 SID chip hardware capabilities besides many new software based features So you can take advange of various Controlling features of a VSTi and also real analog sound with SID character.
- 3 OSC per key (Monophonic).
- 1 OSC per key (3 Voice polyphonic).
- 4 Waveforms per OSC Tri , Saw ,Noise, Pulse (combinatorial).
- OSC transpose range +36 to -36 Semitone.
- OSC cent range -50 to +50 Cent.
- OSC ring modulation.
- 3 Amp Envelope ADSR.
- Multimode analog filter 12dB/Octave HP , LP , BP and (combinatorial).
- 1 LFO Part with sync , retrig and invert capability.
- 1 Step LFO Part with sync , retrig and invert capability.
- 2 General purpose envelope generator with invert capability.
- Individual routing for each modulation source.
- 88 Parameter for controlling overall synthesizer (automation recordable).
- Flexible preset manager with save and load function.
- Built in 64 categorized Factory preset ..
- Clean sound without any Self oscillating in most of the Presets.
- Automatic real time synchronization between software and hardware.
- Independent MIDI out path from host.
- Very low CPU usage.
Note: HyperSID it does NOT produce sound by itself.
HyperSID is available for Windows PC as donationware.
Visit HyperSynth for more information.