iConnectivity has announced a new audio and MIDI interface for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. The Audio4c features application-tailored modes for streaming, recording and live performance which automatically configure the interface’s 4 XLR / ¼” TRS combo analog inputs, 6 outputs, USB-MIDI, and DIN MIDI for the user’s specific needs.
Audio4c is designed for those looking to stream high-quality live content with Twitch, Instagram or Facebook Live. Auracle X control software is designed to make routing inputs and outputs into your stream as easy as hitting the “stream” button. Mixing and merging inputs and outputs from mics, instruments, computers, tablets and phones is made easy.
Performers can enjoy the flexible audio routing of Audio4c with or without a computer for processing live instruments in real time, or providing the front end to a playback system.
- 4 XLR / ¼” TRS combo analog inputs.
- 4 premium microphone preamplifiers with 48v phantom power.
- 4 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs.
- ¼” stereo headphone output with independent mix.
- Multi-host Device ports – use 2 computer devices (Mac OS/Windows/iOS) at the same time.
- Host port for connecting up to 8 MIDI peripherals (with Class-compliant devices connected to a USB hub).
- 1 X 1 regular 5 pin DIN-MIDI in/out.
- New improved Auracle software (Mac OS, Windows) makes it simple to set up and configure your whole system – which is also stored in flash memory on the interface.
- Audio and MIDI passThru routes audio digitally between two computing devices.
- Standalone computer-less operation – mix/merge audio and host 5 pin DIN + USB class-compliant MIDI.
- Comprehensive audio mixing and routing between connected USB computing devices and analog outputs.
- High-resolution audio – up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion.
- Capacitive touch user controls.
The Audio4c has an estimated street price of 399.99 USD.
More information: iConnectivity